Hair-Boutique Wedding Booking Terms & Conditions:
- A £50 booking fee is required to secure your wedding date and is deductible from the final wedding day cost but is non-refundable. Payment of booking fee must be received prior to trial date via bank transfer
- Payment for trial must be paid on the day of the trial by credit/debit card or cash.
- At the end of a successful trial you are required to pay Hair-Boutique a 50% non-refundable deposit of the wedding day total cost minus the £50 booking fee. This is payable by credit/debit card or cash on the day of the trial. A 7 day grace is applicable regarding the 50% deposit in case you change your mind.
- A £50 surcharge will be added for any bookings that take place on a Sunday or Bank Holiday.
- Outstanding balances/final payments to be paid/received 14 working days prior to your wedding day by bank transfer.
- If your wedding day is 30 days or less at the time of booking full payment is required to secure your date and non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel your booking you must do this in writing or via email 4 weeks before your wedding. If notice is given after this time the full outstanding amount is payable. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Travel costs over a 20 mile round trip are for travelling time and distance. Travel costs will be charged at 50p per mile from RG12
- Any parking or congestion charges incurred will be added to your final bill.
- In the unlikely event that I am unable to attend your wedding I will endeavour to find an alternative Hair/Makeup Artist and all monies paid for the wedding day will be refunded.
- Cancellation by myself prior to your wedding I will refund your wedding day deposit or total wedding day costs if applicable.
- Hair-Boutique reserves the right to make changes to Terms & Conditions & prices without notice. Once deposit has been paid prices will be honoured as per invoice.
- You will be notified of any changes made.
I do not offer refunds for any completed services. However if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience, please contact me and I will try my utmost to resolve any problems.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for 6 months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred. Cancellation policy terms also apply to gift vouchers - which will be voided should you fail to give the required notice.